What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Looking for Migraine Relief, get Migraine Treatment now for treating migraines using natural migraine treatments. Get rid of your migraine and cure your headache.
- The most common food related triggers to help prevent migraines so that you can enjoy eating the foods you like.
- The Migraine Relief System offering you everything you need to relieve, treat and prevent migraines.
- Reveal the DIY rollerstick approach to naturally relieve migraine headaches, relieve the pain and tension without the need for medication.
- Overcome the pain of migraines with 3 simple but effective techniques to stop the migraine before it stops you from having fun.
- Managing migraines at home, how to deal with the guilt and discomfort, so that you are you’re family can live without the fear, stress and resenment.
- How to prevent migraines whether your working, enjoy the outdoors, reading or watching T.V. You don’t have to let migraines control you’re life anymore.
- How to manage migraines at work, how to avoid impairment and the social stigma of suffering from migraines.
- Discover the pattern behind your migraine attacks and worry no more, now you will be able to prevent, treat and relieve.
- Discover my time-tested 60 second technique that instantly helps to relieve you’re migraine before the migraine interupts you’re plans.
- 6 crucial steps for controlling migraines and how these will minimise the effects of a migraine, from the sleep deprivation to the intense throbbing pain.
How much can I trust what they say?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I know I can track down some useful information for you to help you make your purchase. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. The Migraine Relief scores an averge of 4.01, which is above average and is exactly what we’re looking for.
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Migraine Relief scores 61.59/100 which is around standard – the frenzy levels haven’t arrived at fiver pitch quite yet.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.themigrainerelief.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: themigrainerelief.com you’ll also be taken through to themigrainerelief.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)